The Plastic Surgery Department of Princess Durre Shehvar Hospital provides a variety of surgical and non-surgical techniques to improve the look and function of different body regions. Our highly qualified and experienced plastic surgeons use the most advanced methods and technology to give patients with the greatest quality service.
Reconstructive surgery and cosmetic surgery are the two primary categories of plastic surgery techniques. Reconstructive surgery restores function or appearance after damage or disease, while aesthetic surgery enhances beauty.
Among the plastic surgery operations available at Princess Durre Shehvar Hospital are the following:
The purpose of reconstructive surgery is to restore the function and appearance of different body components after accident or disease. It is possible to conduct reconstructive surgery on the face, head, neck, and breasts, among other parts of the body. Breast reconstruction following mastectomy, restoration of cleft lip and palate, and scar revision surgery are examples of reconstructive surgery treatments.
The purpose of cosmetic surgery is to improve the look of different body parts, including the face, breasts, and body. Breast augmentation, facelift, liposuction, and rhinoplasty are some of the most frequently done cosmetic surgery operations (nose surgery).
Hand surgery is a subspecialty of plastic surgery concerned with the treatment of disorders affecting the hand and wrist. Our plastic surgeons are adept in a variety of hand surgery techniques, including carpal tunnel release, tendon repair, and microvascular surgery.
Our cosmetic surgeons collaborate closely with the Burn Center at Princess Durre Shehvar Hospital to offer patients with complete burn therapy. This may need surgical therapy to restore and rebuild the injured skin and tissues.
In addition to surgical operations, we also provide a variety of non-surgical procedures to improve the facial and overall physical appearance. Injections of Botox, dermal fillers, and laser skin resurfacing are examples.
Our plastic surgeons and support personnel are devoted to providing each patient with individualised treatment. We collaborate extensively with our patients to comprehend their objectives and establish a treatment plan that is suited to their particular requirements. Whether you are interested in reconstructive or cosmetic surgery, we are here to assist you in achieving your desired result.
The Princess Durre Shehvar Hospital's Plastic Surgery Department provides a range of surgical and non-surgical techniques to improve the look and functionality of different body regions. These are a few frequent operations carried out by our skilled plastic surgeons:
- Facelift: To treat drooping and aged skin on the face and neck, this cosmetic treatment is performed. Incisions are made along the hairline and ears, and the skin and tissues are lifted to give the patient a more youthful look. Our plastic surgeons use the most recent methods to reduce scarring and guarantee the best outcomes.
- Liposuction: It is a cosmetic surgery used to get rid of extra body fat from areas including the arms, thighs, and belly. A cannula, a thin tube that suctions out the fat, is inserted via a series of tiny incisions during the surgery, which is carried out under general anaesthesia.
- Rhinoplasty: The purpose of rhinoplasty is to enhance the nose's aesthetics and functionality. Incisions are made within the nostrils or across the base of the nose during the treatment, and the cartilage and bone are then reshaped to provide the desired results.
- Tummy tuck: This cosmetic treatment tightens the muscles in the abdominal wall and removes extra skin and fat from the belly. Under general anaesthesia, the operation entails removing extra tissue by creating incisions around the lower abdomen and around the belly button.
- Burn Reconstruction: To provide patients complete burn treatment, our plastic surgeons collaborate closely with the burn unit at Princess Durre Shehvar Hospital. Burn reconstruction is surgical repair and rebuilding of the burned tissues and skin.
- Botox and Dermal Fillers: These non-surgical methods, such as Botox and Dermal Fillers, may minimise the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the face. Although dermal fillers give volume to the face and briefly relax the muscles that produce wrinkles, Botox injections momentarily relax the muscles that create wrinkles.
Our plastic surgeons treat patients safely and effectively by using the most recent methods and tools. We work carefully with every patient to comprehend their objectives and create a personalised treatment plan that is catered to their particular requirements.