The Princess Durre Shehvar Hospital's Dental Surgery Section is committed to offering patients of all ages thorough and cutting-edge dental treatment. A variety of surgery and non-surgical treatments are available from our team of knowledgeable and competent dental doctors to treat a variety of tooth issues and enhance patients' general mouth health.
Some of the treatments we provide in our dental surgery department include the following:
- Dental implants: These are long-lasting replacement for lost teeth. The process entails inserting a fake tooth root directly into the mandible, followed by the affixing of a crown or bridge to the implant. To guarantee the success and durability of tooth implants, our dental doctors employ the most recent technology.
- Root Canal Treatment: A broken or diseased tooth may need to undergo a root canal treatment. The process entails extracting the tooth's injured or diseased pulp tissue and replacing the empty area with a unique substance. To guarantee the effectiveness and ease of root canal therapy, our dental doctors employ cutting-edge methods and equipment.
- Tooth Extraction: A tooth may occasionally need to be extracted because of disease, injury, or pressure. To guarantee the security and ease of teeth extraction, our dental doctors employ the most advanced methods.
- Orthodontic Treatment: Dental therapy called orthodontics is used to realign crooked teeth and cheeks. To help our customers attain a healthy and attractive mouth, our dental doctors provide a range of orthodontic procedures, such as braces and transparent retainers.
- Maxillofacial Surgery: Dental surgery's specialty of maxillofacial surgery specializes in addressing issues with the mouth, mandible, and face. To offer our patients with complicated dentistry issues complete care, our oral surgeons collaborate closely with other experts.
- Cosmetic Dental Surgery: Our dental doctors also provide a range of cosmetic treatments, such as veneers, gingival contouring, and teeth bleaching, to improve the look of the teeth and gums.
We at Princess Durre Shehvar Hospital are dedicated to giving our customers the best possible oral treatment. To ensure the success and satisfaction of each operation, we employ the most recent technology and methods. We also work closely with each patient to create a personalised treatment plan that takes into account their unique requirements and objectives.
The health of your teeth and gums can be maintained or improved with the help of a variety of oral care treatments that can be done in a dental facility. Some of the most typical methods are listed below:
- Dental cleansing: Also referred to as preventive, dental cleaning involves removing plaque, calculus, and discoloration from the teeth. This lessens the risk of dental cavities and periodontal disease.
- Dental Fillings: Teeth that have been harmed or decayed are repaired using dental fillings. An amalgam or composite epoxy filler substance is used to repair the injured area of the tooth.
- Root canal therapy: This is used to repair teeth that have developed an infection or other harm. The process entails extracting the tooth's diseased or injured pulp tissue and replacing the empty area with a unique substance.
In order to address a variety of dental diseases, dental doctors use surgical methods. Several frequent dental surgical treatments are listed below:
- Tooth Extraction: It's a technique in which the tooth is taken out of its socket in the jawbone. Due to trauma, gum disease, tooth decay, or crowding, this surgery may be required.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal: The last pair of molars to erupt at the rear of the mouth are the wisdom teeth, which must be removed. If wisdom teeth are impacted, causing pain or suffering, harming other teeth, or spreading infection, they may need to be removed.
- Dental implants: These are prosthetic tooth roots that are inserted into the jawbone to support a bridge or replacement tooth. The new tooth has a secure foundation thanks to the implant, which is constructed of a biocompatible substance that merges with the jawbone.
- Bone grafting: This is a surgical treatment used to replace missing bone in the jaw or other parts of the mouth. Prior to installing dental implants or enhancing the aesthetics of the jawline, this may be required.
- Gum Surgery: Periodontal surgery, sometimes referred to as gum surgery, is used to treat advanced gum disease. In order to decrease spaces between the teeth and gums, the technique entails removing unhealthy gum tissue and repositioning good tissue.
Generally, dental surgical operations aim to cure a range of dental diseases while also enhancing the health, function, and aesthetics of the teeth and gums. In the event that you need surgery for a dental disease, your dentist or oral surgeon will go through your choices with you and create a customised treatment plan.