The pharmacy staff of Princess Durre Shehvar Hospital is dedicated to provide our patients excellent medication management and pharmaceutical care. Our team of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians collaborate to make sure patients get a safe, appropriate, and effective course of medicine.
Our pharmacy provides a number of services, such as:
- Dispensing of pharmaceuticals: After the discharge of the patient from Hospital, our pharmacy delivers medications to patients, ensuring them have access to the medicines they need to treat their diseases.
- Medication therapy management: Our pharmacists collaborate with patients and their medical professionals to make sure that drugs are right for the patient's unique requirements and are safe, effective, and appropriate.
- Medication reconciliation: When patients are admitted to the hospital, our pharmacy staff evaluates their medication plans to ensure they are given appropriately and to look for any possible drug interactions or allergies.
- Patient education: Our pharmacists instruct patients on how to take their drugs, any possible side effects, and how to deal with any negative responses.
- Drug information: To ensure that healthcare professionals have the most recent knowledge about pharmaceuticals in order to make educated prescription choices, our pharmacy staff regularly delivers up-to-date drug information to them.
In order to guarantee that our patients get the best possible drug treatment, we prioritize patient safety and provide comprehensive pharmaceutical care at Princess Durre Shehvar Hospital. Our pharmacy staff collaborates closely with other healthcare professionals to guarantee seamless treatment and a patient-centered approach to drug management.