What are IP visiting hours?
when a patient is admitted, only 2 attendants are allowed to stay with the patient. Others can visit during visiting hours which are from 4 p.m to 7 p.m.
What types of insurance do you accept?
The below are empaneled insurance companies
- *Family Health Plan Limited (Only thru Private Insurance)
2. Star Health and Allied Insurance
3. Cholamandalam MS General Insurance
4. *HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company
5. *Universal Sompo General Insurance Company (Only thru Private Insurance
6. *Manipal Cigna Health Insurance Company Ltd (Only thru Private Insurance)
7. *TATA AIG General Insurance Company (Only thru Private Insurance)
8. *Niva Bupa Health Insurance Co. Ltd.(formerly known as Max Bupa Health Insurance Co. Ltd.) (Only thru Private Insurance)
9. *Medi Assist Healthcare Services Ltd (Only thru Private Insurance )
10. *Navi General Insurance
11. *Medvantage Insurance TPA Pvt Ltd
12. Paramount TPA Pvt Ltd
Corporate Tie ups:
14.NUCLEAR FUEL COMPLEX
15.ATOMIC MINERALS DIRECTORATE.(AMD)
How much will my treatment cost?
The cost of treatment depends on the various factors like the procedure to be done, the length of stay in the hospital, condition of patient at the time of arrival to the hospital, the type of services availed during the stay etc.
For any surgical procedure, the treating doctor explains briefly about the package. The Patient Relation Officers will explain and elaborate the details about the package and if it is itemised billing then that will be explained about the Patient Relation Officers.
What can I expect during my procedure or surgery?
The team at Princess Durrushehvar Children’s and general hospital makes sure that patient care is given top most priority. Patient safety during any kind of procedure is preeminent. The consultant treating doctor will be available and conduct the procedure himself/herself. The patient will be explained thoroughly in his own understandable language about the procedure to be done, the pros and cons of the procedure and the alternate modalities etc. Any specific instructions pre procedure or post procedure will be explained about the doctor or assisting nurse.
How do I get my medical records?
Medical records or health records are the case records of a patient in which the medical history, clinical history and other relevant information is documented by the health care staff. The Medical records are crucial part of patient care. During the Out Patient visits, the OP cards and investigation reports are handed to the patients where as during the IP admission only discharge summary and Investigation reports are handed over. IP/ In patient / Indoor case papers can be obtained for the purpose of insurance reimbursement, cross consultations etc from Medical Records section of the hospital. The patients can avail the medical records section by following the necessary administrative procedure.
How can I provide feedback about my experience at the hospital?
There are various routes of dropping the feedback about the services of the hospital as listed below.
- Feedback form is available with the Patient relation officers for OP patients
- Feedback from the IP patients can be given by a feedback form available with the Nursing staff
- Feedback can also be communicated through our website pdscgh.org or through email email@example.com
- Electronic modes of feedback communication is also encouraged by writing google reviews.
What are the hospital's infection prevention and control measures?
The hospital takes paramount interest in the field of infection control and prevention. The following are the affirmation for it:
- The hospital has developed an infection control committee which supervises the routine patient care activities related to infection prevention and control.
- The hospital has also developed Bio medical waste management committee to regulate the activities related to biomedical waste segregation, disposal and handling activities which plays a vital role in infection prevention and control.
- The hospital has a qualified infection control officer and qualified infection control nurse who supervise and document the infection prevention and control activities.
- The hospital has regular activities of safe and infection control practices in place like sanitisation of all areas, regular cleaning, proper handling of waste, limitation of patient attendants in high risk areas, isolation practices for patients with communicable diseases etc.
Can I bring my own medications or supplements into the hospital?
The patient is advised to buy the ongoing treatment and medications from the hospital pharmacy. However, when the patient is already on medication since before admission as In patient, they are instructed give the complete information about their medications to the doctor so that the doctor documents it in the medication reconciliation form of the case sheet and the same medications will be allowed for consumption during the stay.
Our Intensive care is a profound demonstration of compassion and commitment to those in need. Our medical team goes above and beyond to provide unwavering support, empathy, and attention to individuals confronting physical, emotional, or psychological difficulties. Through altruistic acts of generosity and compassion, intensive care promotes recovery, comfort, and the restoration of health.
Best of Care
We are committed in offering highest level of caring to those who come to our hospital. Our team of Doctors, Nurses, admin and other staff extend support and empathy with the patients and their attenders.